Tuesday, September 15, 2009

KAHAN SAID

Shah Rukh Khan: As a matter
of fact my film is coming
much later, there are still
some eight to nine months
to go and we normally don’t
start promotion of the movie
this early. Moreover, it is not
very positive when someone
asks you for vouching for you to
enter someone’s country. Though
I don’t want to say this word,
I would say it is a bit disrespectful.
Rajdeep Sardesai: People are
detained and questioned in
American airports post 9/11,
this is a regular practice there.
Then why should suddenly
Shah Rukh Khan take it as a
personal upfront? Was it that
how can you detain me, I am
Shah Rukh Khan?Shah Rukh Khan:
No, I am very humble about what
I am. I may talk about myself when
I talk about my films otherwise
I am very humble. I am very scared
of rules and therefore always abide
by them. Like everyone even
I had those instances when I have
been subjected to very thorough
special security checking.Rajdeep
Sardesai: The problem perhaps in
India is that our security system is
not tough enough. We still work on
VIP system where a Shah Rukh Khan
or a big politician can easily walk
through an airport without being c
hecked.Shah Rukh Khan: Whenever
I am flying I always stand in queues
and make my children do the same.
Rajdeep Sardesai: You don’t believe
in VIP culture?Shah Rukh Khan: No,
I never called anyone asking please get
me inside faster. I have not done that even
in a night club. Even in India I don’t believe in saying ‘

No comments:

Post a Comment