Friday, September 11, 2009

ASIAN ACTERS

PRIYANKA

is not engaged. But still
she is flashing a ring.
It’s just a token of appreciation
received by the Bollywood

actress for pledging her support
to Save the Children’s ‘Rewrite
the Future’ campaign on Monday
in Mumbai. As for PC,
she played the part by
giving a pep talk. Priyanka said, “
I come from a simple army
family and barely winning

http://www..xgayasia.blogspot.com/

Miss India wasn’t expected
by me or my family. What
I knew is when I had to
represent myself at the
function I had to give my best.
I was 17 when I won the title

and within 2 months I had to
grow up and face people and
not get fazed out


feat that’s got her name in the
Guinness book of world records.
She is looking forward to it as
it’s a long process they have

to see the film and then take a call.
From what the officials are saying,
it would be announced before
the film releases,

so she has her fingers crossed.
Well, Priyanka,
we all have our fingers crossed
as it will indeed be an honor for the
Indian Film Industry as well

http://www.lankaproposal.blogspot.com/


Miss world is a thing of past, for now,
Priyanka has her fingers crossed for her

No comments:

Post a Comment