Friday, September 11, 2009

ASIAN ACTERS

After having successfully organized
India’s first ever Hair and Make-up
Week earlier this year, hair and

make-up experts Bharat and
Dorris Godambe have now put

together the B & D Awards, an
awards function that aims at

recognizing the gamut of
talent in the make-up and hair
segment in the country.

Just after SRK made his grand
entry to the event, he greeted
all his known ones in a very
sweet and charming way.

http://www.lankaproposal.blogspot.com/

But surprisingly SRK just
ignored Mahima Chowdhary



Infact Mahima even stood up
to greet him, but SRK avoided her.
Yeah its hard to believe but thats

http://www..xgayasia.blogspot.com/

OTHER

after my shoot and saw my
mom crying. I asked ‘Kya hua’.
She replied, ‘Till when will they
keep hitting at my son.
I’m a mother, I too feel bad!’
And then she added, ‘


I am proud of you. Had it been
anyone else by now,
he would be in a mental
hospital or taking drugs
or become an alcoholic.’”


Vivek spoke about the

controversial press
conference he called
years ago against

No comments:

Post a Comment